We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of communicating with you on the services and/or products related to our business.
- To send periodic emails
- The email address may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Third party links
We may, from time to time, need or be required to change our Policy to comply with or be consistent with changes in applicable law and regulations as well as our business operations or policies. As such, you may wish to review any changes to our Policy from time to time. Contact Us
EAT is not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from the use of information in this website.